A guided tour with an expert, local and passionate guide, in the hearth of the oldest & liveliest district of Nice, in the famous Cours Saleya and its Flower Market. Walking through the labyrinthical streets of Nice Old Town is an opportunity to understand all about its 2500 years old history, from the Greeks foundation until nowadays. A total immersion in its culture and rich past to understand its moments of war & peace, glory & decay, misery & splendor, knowing its heroes & legends of the past.
Enjoy the charming italian influenced baroque architecture & mediterranean smells passing & strolling through colorful alleys. You will understand everything about our rich history and know the essentials of the must-sees of Nice's. 2500 years of History & evolution: from Greek foundation to middle age, from Savoia's dinasty reign to the French annexation & nowadays.
A guided walk through tiny paved streets & coloured squares, italian, piedmont & french influences, stoping in front of the most emblematics monuments & sculptures, nobles palaces, baroques jewels churches & parfumed markets. Our local guide leaves here, is graduated & passionnate, he will deliver you all the explanations & anecdotes about its heroes, legends & hidden treasures.
To top it all, customized & personnalized services with small groups through Vieux-Nice to give you all the tips to enjoy your stay : restaurants, bars, shops, handcrafts & nightlife.
Highlights of "Treasures of Nice Old Town" Tour:
- A unique immersion in the maze of alleys & streets of Nice's Old Town
- Its most beautiful squares, monuments, noble palaces & Baroque churches
- The true history of Nice Old Town
- Know about legends & secrets of Nice.
- A local, professional & passionate guide, expert in Nice Old Town (Graduated Guide-Conférencier National)
- A delicious tasting of food specialties of Nice
- Best tips (bars, snacks, shops & restaurants) to avoid tourists traps thanks to a local guide from Nice
- Small groups for best quality custom services
- Departure : Monday and Wednesday (9.30 am), Thursday, Saturday, Sunday (3.30 pm) from Castel Plage
- Route: Nice Old Town
- Duration: 1h45
- Walking Tour
- Languages : English, Spanish, French, Italian,Portugese
- Rates: from 17€ / person
8 quai des Etats Unis - 06300 Nice
Devant la plage du CASTEL Nice Azur Visit - Tours à pied